Such a pleaser with not just you adults, but the children as well. They always come back for more. Easy to prepare and can be frozen.
- Heat oil in saucepan. Add the onions and garlic. Cook slowly for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Add beef to the pan, stirring until it looses the pinkness. Stir in the oregano, basil, tomatoes with the juice, tomato puree, paprika and stock cube.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes, then toss in a couple of handfuls of the cheese and stir.
- Mix in the cooked macaroni, stir well and place in pie or casserole dish. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and bake in the oven at 180°C (350°F) for approximately 20 minutes.
- Serve with salads and breads.