Recipe by kpbrady
Crock pot excellence! This recipe is so fast and has such a delicious zesty flavor!
Top Review by vandermark
Just made this tonight and everyone loved it. Started South Beach this week and this was a great meal for phase one. Hubby isn't doing the diet, but he enjoyed the meat in a sandwich as a french dip. The juice and peppers are really a tasty combination to the meat. He added some cheese to his. I plan to make this again since there were plenty of leftovers.
- 3 -4 lbs lean roast (rolled works well)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pepperoncini peppers
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon Italian spices
Directions See How It's Made
- Place beef roast in the crock pot.
- Mix together the dried herbs in a bowl and sprinkle over the roast.
- Sprinkle the minced garlic over the roast.
- Pour the jar of pepperocini peppers (including the juice) over the roast.
- Cover and cook on high 6-8 hours.
- Shred with fork and serve on French rolls or with vegetables.