1/1 Photo of Italian Beef in the Crock Pot
8 hrs 5 mins
Crock pot excellence! This recipe is so fast and has such a delicious zesty flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place beef roast in the crock pot.
- 2Mix together the dried herbs in a bowl and sprinkle over the roast.
- 3Sprinkle the minced garlic over the roast.
- 4Pour the jar of pepperocini peppers (including the juice) over the roast.
- 5Cover and cook on high 6-8 hours.
- 6Shred with fork and serve on French rolls or with vegetables.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Beef in the Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.9
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 217.7 mg
- Sodium 1582.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 74.1 g