Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have been in search of the perfect Italian Beef Sandwich Recipe. This is it!
Make and share this Italian Beef for Sandwiches-Crock Pot Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- 4 lbs boneless rump steak or 4 lbs sirloin tip roast
- 1 (1/8 ounce) package Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion flakes
- 1 (10 ounce) can beef consomme
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 1 (8 ounce) jarsliced pickled pepperoncini peppers, with
- pepperoncini pepper juice
- Place roast in crock pot.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the remaining ingredients together and mix well.
- Pour over roast and cover with lid.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 6 hours.
- Remove roast and slice to desired thickness or shred.
- Return to crock pot.
- cook on low setting for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Serve with Crusty Hard Rolls, and do add some of the yummy juice-it needs to be sloppy!