8 hrs 10 mins
I have been in search of the perfect Italian Beef Sandwich Recipe. This is it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 lbs boneless rump steak or 4 lbs sirloin tip roast
- 1 (1/8 ounce) package Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion flakes
- 1 (10 ounce) can beef consomme
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 1 (8 ounce) jar sliced pickled pepperoncini peppers, with
- pepperoncini pepper juice
- 1Place roast in crock pot.
- 2In a medium mixing bowl combine the remaining ingredients together and mix well.
- 3Pour over roast and cover with lid.
- 4Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 6 hours.
- 5Remove roast and slice to desired thickness or shred.
- 6Return to crock pot.
- 7cook on low setting for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- 8Serve with Crusty Hard Rolls, and do add some of the yummy juice-it needs to be sloppy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Beef for Sandwiches-Crock Pot Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 660.2
- Calories from Fat 334
- Total Fat 37.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 226.8 mg
- Sodium 917.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 65.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix