Recipe by TPubmgjbd
This is really too simple to be as good as it is. The aroma in the house while it was cooking nearly drove me out of my mind. I served this with coleslaw that I made that had a touch of horseradish in the dressing. This is a keeper recipe that I know I will be making again.
Top Review by Creative in the Kitchen
Wow!!! I made this for dinner tonite and it was perfect. My DH went back for seconds! (He usually doesn't do that.) I made a potato salad to go with it using chopped peperocini's, horseradish and pickled red peppers. It was a hit. Can't wait for the sandwiches tomorrow. Thank you.
- 4 lbs beef roast (I used a chuck roast and trimmed the fat off)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pepperoncini peppers, undrained
- hoagie roll