4 hrs 10 mins
This recipe produces an amazingly tender and flavorful beef brisket. The original recipe was given to me by a butcher at a meat market, but it has evolved over the years.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- 2Place brisket in a shallow roasting pan.
- 3Pour gravy mixture over brisket.
- 4Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- 5Bake at 300 for 4 hours. Do not unwrap foil while baking!
- 6Remove from oven after 4 hours and allow to stand in pan while still covered with foil for 10-20 minutes.
- 7Slice across the grain of the meat and serve.
- 8This recipe may be halved for a smaller brisket.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Beef Brisket
Serving Size: 1 (397 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 917.5
- Calories from Fat 670
- Total Fat 74.5 g
- Saturated Fat 26.8 g
- Cholesterol 167.9 mg
- Sodium 2316.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 43.5 g