Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Cubed beef, barley, onion and tomato sauce are cooked in a slow cooker with water and beef bouillon in this easy soup.
- 2 lbs beef chuck roast, cubed
- 5 cups water
- 4 beef bouillon cubes, crumbled
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked pearl barley
- salt and pepper
- In a slow cooker, combine beef, water, bouillon, onion, tomato sauce, barley, salt and pepper.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 5 hours.
Yum! This is so delicous and easy to prepare. Also, I like that I did not need a lot of ingreients. Thank you for sharing.