- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 0.5 (15 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (about 3/4 cup)
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon instant minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 cup medium uncooked noodles
- 1⁄4 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In 8-inch skillet, cook and stir meat until brown.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except cheese; heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer until noodles are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in cheese; cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Might want to try with Italian sausage too.
- The leftover spaghetti sauce is good on garlic-buttered pasta, or meatballs, meat loaf or chicken.