1/3 Photos of Italian Beef and Cheese Roll
1 hr 20 mins
Barb in WNY's Note:
This was clipped from a dollar store cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine beef, egg, breadcrumbs, onion, and 1/3 cup tomato sauce, salt and pepper.
- 2Mix well and shape into a flat rectangle about 10" X 12-inches on a piece of wax paper.
- 3Spread cheese evenly over meat mixture. Starting with the shortest end, roll up jelly roll fashion and press end of roll to seal.
- 4Bake in a shallow baking pan for 1 hour at 350°F.
- 5Drain off excess fat. Pour remaining sauce over roll. Garnish with cheese.
- 6Bake an additional5 minutes, or just until cheese starts to melt.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Beef and Cheese Roll
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 594.1
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 155.7 mg
- Sodium 1762.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 51.0 g