Recipe by Fire Dog
This is the simplest and best tasting Italian beef ever. It is the reason I married my wife. The recipes comes from her. Well ok one of the reasons I married her.
- 3 -4 lbs arm roast (3-inch-5-inch thick)
- 4 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 large chopped onions
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub meat with garlic salt, fennel seed and oregano.
- Place in roaster with chopped onion and water.
- Roast@ 350 for 2 hours then cool in freezer for 2 hours.
- Slice thin and put back in oven for at least 2 more hours.
- If roast starts to dry add more water.