Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 hrs
I got this recipe from a co-worker who brought it in for a pot luck. It is SO GOOD!! Easy too!
- 1 rump roast
- 3 (15 ounce) cans beef broth or 3 (15 ounce) cans beef bouillon
- 3 (15 ounce) cans water
- 1 (16 ounce) jar jalapeno chiles with juice
- italian seasoning
- Cook in crock-pot overnight or all day.
- Shred meat and put back in pot.
- Serve over sliced French bread or hoagie buns.
I'm sorry, mmm29, that we didn't share your enthusiasm for this beef. There was way too much liquid and jalapeno flavor here.