Recipe by JoAnn
We enjoy slicing the roast as for a traditional roast beef, but many enjoy it shredded and piled high on buns. Great flavor and your house will smell wonderful as it cooks.
Top Review by Kathy(
Very good. Made this in the crockpot (6-8 hours on low). As suggested, I shredded the beef and added garlic. Wonderful. A neighbor made this using pork and it was even better than the beef.
- 1 (3 -4 lb) boneless beef chuck shoulder pot roast
- 1 (2/3 ounce) envelope Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (10 ounce) jar pepperoncini peppers, drained (about 15 peppers)
- 1 (10 1/2 fluid ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer (any brand works well)