Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very easy and healthy crock pot soup. I make this low sodium by replacing the bouillon with salt free soup base powder.
- 1 cup great northern bean, canned
- 1 cup red beans or 1 cup pinto beans, canned
- 1 cup green beans (fresh or frozen)
- 4 cups water
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium beef bouillon cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning, for spices
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot.
- Cook, covered, on high setting 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 hours, or on low about 8-10 hours.
- Serve hot!