This is sooo good and sooo easy. Goes great with toasted Mozzarella cheese sandwiches
Make and share this Italian Bean Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb Italian sausage or 1 lb hot sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) candiced Italian tomatoes or 1 (15 ounce) can Mexican tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans, rinsed and drained (ie navy)
- 15 ounces beef broth
- 15 ounces water
- In large pot, brown sausage, onion and garlic.
- Add tomatos, beans, beef broth and water.
- Cook until hot.