1/1 Photo of Italian Bean & Sausage Pasta
I got this off the back of a can of Italian Green beans. It is a quick one-pan meal and does not take too much time or heat up the house too much if made in the summer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to box and drain.
- 2Cooked slices sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat until browned.
- 3Stir in beans and undrained tomatoes.
- 4Bring to boil and then reduce to low.
- 5Simmer uncovered 3-5 minutes
- 6Stir in pasta and cook until heated through 2-3 minutes.
- 7Top with cheese after plated.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Bean & Sausage Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.2
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.0 mg
- Sodium 844.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 20.6 g