Recipe by AZPARZYCH
I got this off the back of a can of Italian Green beans. It is a quick one-pan meal and does not take too much time or heat up the house too much if made in the summer.
- 2 cups dried rotini pasta
- 6 ounces smoked sausage (halved lengthwise and sliced)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) cancut Italian cut green beans (drained)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canitalian recipe stewed tomatoes (undrained)
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese (shaved or grated)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to box and drain.
- Cooked slices sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat until browned.
- Stir in beans and undrained tomatoes.
- Bring to boil and then reduce to low.
- Simmer uncovered 3-5 minutes
- Stir in pasta and cook until heated through 2-3 minutes.
- Top with cheese after plated.