Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy salad that goes well at a BBQ!
- 350 g frozen sliced beans
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 10 basil leaves, roughly torn
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shaved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Cook the beans until tender, then cool under cold water, drain and set aside.
- Into a large mixing bowl, add the tomatoes, basil, garlic and cheese. Toss together with the beans and place onto a serving dish.
- In a seperate bowl, whisk together oil and vinegar, add salt and pepper to taste, then pour over bean salad and serve immediately.