1/4 Photos of Italian Basa (Catfish)
I found this recipe on the internet - have made several changes, added a couple of things etc. We enjoyed it so I thought that I would post the recipe. You may use any white fish for this recipe - Tilapia would be nice. Cooking time depends on the thickness of your filets
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If using frozen fish nake sure it is fully thawed and patted dry of any moisture.
- 2Drizzle half the lemon juice on one side of the filet, sprinkle on the pepper & oregano,then pat them on the fish.
- 3Turn the filet over and repeat with the lemon & spices.
- 4Turn you heat to medium, heat a large skillet & lightly spray with oil or Pam.
- 5Add the fish, tomatoes & Jalapeno, cover.
- 6Cook for 3 minutes, flip the fish and stir the tomatoe, cover.
- 7Finish cooking apprx 3 more minutes.
- 8Simple & easy serve with rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Basa (Catfish)
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.7
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 115.1 mg
- Sodium 89.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 33.2 g