Recipe by Marie
Fabulous marinated sirloin steaks grilled to perfection and sliced for serving. Makes a wonderful dish for company. Cook time varies according to how you like your steak done.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- salt and black pepper
- 3 lbs sirloin steaks (1 1/2" thick)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together all ingredients in a plastic bag and add steak.
- Refrigerate and marinate for 4 to 8 hours, flipping the steaks occasionally.
- Remove steaks from refrigerator 30 minutes before grilling.
- Drain and discard marinade from steaks.
- Grill over medium heat until steaks reach your desired doneness.
- Remove from grill and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.