Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
An easy and healthy recipe from Cooking Light Magazine (June 1999). It's also great if you add a little salsa to the wrap and the marinade works really well for grilled chicken breasts! Calories: 225; Fat 3.2g; Carbohydrate: 18.5g; Protein 28.5g
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- cooking spray
- 8 (6 inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-top bag. Add chicken to bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Place chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 minutes on each side or until done. Cool; cut chicken into 1/4-inch strips.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions. Divide chicken evenly among tortillas; roll up.
We really enjoyed these for dinner this evening. Missed the note about the salsa. I think it would definitely add even more flavor to the wrap. Thanks!