Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a very simple recipe and is delicious. My boyfriend and I love salmon and this is a keeper for us. I hope you enjoy as well. I serve with mixed greens and crusty bread. This recipe can easily be cut in half, doubled or tripled :-)
- Put all ingredients except salmon in food processor.
- Blend ingredients together until well combined and basil is fine.
- Put some of the sauce in bottom of baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray.
- Place salmon in dish and mound rest of sauce over salmon.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes or until done to your preference. I cook mine for the 20 minutes and then take out of oven and cover loosely with foil for another 3-5 minutes.
This was quite a yummy dish. I used salmon filets instead of steaks. I made it for the second time tonight. I let the fish marinate for about 1hr and a half before cooking and think that adds to the flavor
This was very nice! I planned to marinate the salmon in the sauce first, but just ran out of time. Next time (there will be a next time) I will make sure to do that first. Even w/o, this was really good. It paired very nicely with "Penne w/ Tomato Herb Cream Sauce" (Penne with Tomato Herb Cream Sauce), some homemade Italian bread, and steamed broccoli = a delicious meal that satisfied all! Thank you!
Great salmon! I didn't have fresh basil so I had to use dried so the sauce was not as thick as I imagine it would be with the fresh. I also used a filet instead of steaks. We really enjoyed this dish, next time I think I will marinade in the mixture for a while first. Thanks for the awesome recipe!