Recipe by BFit4U
This is a very simple recipe and is delicious. My boyfriend and I love salmon and this is a keeper for us. I hope you enjoy as well. I serve with mixed greens and crusty bread. This recipe can easily be cut in half, doubled or tripled :-)
Top Review by sl.metcalf
This was quite a yummy dish. I used salmon filets instead of steaks. I made it for the second time tonight. I let the fish marinate for about 1hr and a half before cooking and think that adds to the flavor
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh basil
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 4 salmon steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients except salmon in food processor.
- Blend ingredients together until well combined and basil is fine.
- Put some of the sauce in bottom of baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray.
- Place salmon in dish and mound rest of sauce over salmon.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes or until done to your preference. I cook mine for the 20 minutes and then take out of oven and cover loosely with foil for another 3-5 minutes.