Prep 5 mins
Cook 14 mins
I love Italian and I love Halibut so decided to join the two in marriage. It turned out delicious, so decided to share it with you, my "zaar" friends. It's simple and delicious. I miss living in Seattle mostly for all the fresh fish and seafood, but don't miss the grey!!
- 3⁄4 cup dry white wine (like chardonnay, drink the rest with dinner)
- 4 halibut fillets
- 3⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped shallot
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Place halibut fillets in white wine and marinate for ~20 minutes.
- Mix the olive oil, Italian seasoning, parsley, basil shallots, garlic and Parmesan cheese together in a bowl.
- Coat the halibut with the herb mixture and place fish on oil sprayed oven tray. Place in 450F oven for ~14-16 minutes, or until fish is opaque. (Can also be cooked on medium on a grill.).