- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package spaghetti sauce mix
- 1 envelope chicken coating mix
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 large chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine spaghetti sauce mix, chicken coating mix, and Parmesan cheese.
- Mix well.
- Coat chicken evenly and place in a shallow baking dish to hold chicken in one layer.
- Cover and bake in a preheated 375F oven for 40 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for a further 10 minutes, or until nicely browned.
- Remove from oven and enjoy.