Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy-peasy and good. This recipe works best using real butter.
- 6 chicken pieces, washed and thoroughly dried
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon pureed garlic
- Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Melt butter in saucepan with garlic puree.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Thoroughly coat chicken with butter mixture then roll in bread crumbs.
- Bake uncovered 400 degrees 45 minutes.
Simple and delicious. Used the chicken over pasta with a marinara sauce and it was a complete meal that got 5 stars. Thanks gailanng for a winner!
Great chicken! Made with thin-sliced b/s chicken breasts so they cooked in about 30 minutes. I didn't have Italian breadcrumbs so used plain and added parsley flakes, basil and oregano. Will be making this again! Made for I Recommend Holiday Tag.
I only used 2 boneless chicken breasts for the 2 of us and upped the garlic to 3 cloves. It was a delicious way to eat chicken and very little fuss. Yum!!