From Darlene Kossman; uses pork and beans and pepperoni. holy smoolys this is good with the corrections i did for my taste and only used one can but this would be good potluck dinner or for kids
- Chop green pepper. Chop onion.
- Brown green pepper, onion, pepperoni and sliced mushrooms.( i just threw into beans and baked, no saute ).
- in small amount of olive oil.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder,( i used jarred garlic ) basil, oregano, and tomato paste.(i didnt add tomato paste as rudy doesn't like real tomatoey stuff turned out fine ).
- Mix in pork and beans.
- Pour mixture into 9x2 inch pan.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 45 minutes in 350 degree Fahrenheit oven.