Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Darlene Kossman; uses pork and beans and pepperoni. holy smoolys this is good with the corrections i did for my taste and only used one can but this would be good potluck dinner or for kids
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 12 ounces pepperoni
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 12 ounces tomato paste
- 2 (31 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Chop green pepper. Chop onion.
- Brown green pepper, onion, pepperoni and sliced mushrooms.( i just threw into beans and baked, no saute ).
- in small amount of olive oil.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder,( i used jarred garlic ) basil, oregano, and tomato paste.(i didnt add tomato paste as rudy doesn't like real tomatoey stuff turned out fine ).
- Mix in pork and beans.
- Pour mixture into 9x2 inch pan.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 45 minutes in 350 degree Fahrenheit oven.