1/1 Photo of Italian Baked Beans
1 hr 30 mins
Dienia B.'s Note:
From Darlene Kossman; uses pork and beans and pepperoni. holy smoolys this is good with the corrections i did for my taste and only used one can but this would be good potluck dinner or for kids
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop green pepper. Chop onion.
- 2Brown green pepper, onion, pepperoni and sliced mushrooms.( i just threw into beans and baked, no saute ).
- 3in small amount of olive oil.
- 4Add salt, pepper, garlic powder,( i used jarred garlic ) basil, oregano, and tomato paste.(i didnt add tomato paste as rudy doesn't like real tomatoey stuff turned out fine ).
- 5Mix in pork and beans.
- 6Pour mixture into 9x2 inch pan.
- 7Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 8Bake 45 minutes in 350 degree Fahrenheit oven.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Baked Beans
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.3
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 42.6 mg
- Sodium 1495.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.7 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 17.6 g