Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 4 sun-dried tomato bagels
- 1⁄2 lb lean virginia baked ham, thinly sliced
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 4 slices onions
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- dried basil
- Slice bagels in half.
- Place 2 to 3 slices of ham on bagel half.
- Top with a slice of tomato and sliced onions.
- Sprinkle with dried basil.
- Top off with a slice of mozzarella cheese.
- Place bagel half open-faced, also places the other half of the bagel alongside it in toaster oven or broiler for about 10 minutes until cheese is melted and sandwich is heated through.
- Sandwiches probably need less time than in toaster oven, so check sandwiches occasionally.
This was okay but not great. I would definitely use fresh basil leaves next time and even add pizza sauce to give it an added kick.