Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A unique appetizer or snack made out of simple everyday items.
- 1 (17 ounce) package miniature bagels (found in the freezer section "or" just buy a bunch of different varieties of bagels)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package dried Italian salad dressing mix
- Cut the bagels in half, lengthwise, toast in the oven on broil.
- Mix softened cream cheese with the salad dressing mix.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on the toasted bagel halves.
- Place on platter and refrigerate until ready to serve.