Recipe by Daydasa
A great friend of mine introduced me to this recipe and this is the only way my kids will eat their asparagus now. Didn't see it on here, so thought I should share:-)
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, bottoms removed
- 8 ounces Italian salad dressing, I use Kraft Zesty Italian
- 1 lb bacon, about 10 to 12 slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut 1 to 2 inches off bottom of asparagus spears.
- Place in gallon sized zip top plastic bag.
- Pour 8 ozs Italian Salad Dressing in bag with asparagus.
- Marinate for at least 1 hour in refrigerator.
- When ready, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wrap 3 asparagus stalks with 1 slice of bacon.
- Place on foil lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 20-30 minutes on 400 degrees until bacon crisp up. May have to turn over half way through cooking time.
- Remove from pan to cool slightly.
- I usually get around 10 to 12 bundles.