Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so yummy when served with toasted french bread slices or pita bread. It's so easy to make, but tastes so good. My husband is picky, but he really liked this. Make sure to let it sit in fridge for an hour or so before serving.
- 16 ounces sour cream (can substitute low fat, or non fat)
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 package zesty Italian salad dressing mix
- Chop artichoke hearts into small dice (1/4 inch), place into small bowl.
- Stir in sour cream, and italian dressing mix.
- Chill well, serve with crackers, or toasted bread.