Recipe by mer@
When my friend raved about this appetizer recipe I had to have it. It really does get rave reviews and everyone wants to know "what's in it?".
Top Review by Heather P.
I've been making these for 15 years and I have to say they are a crowd pleasing staple! The only thing I do differently is I use only one jar of roasted red peppers and I dice them before adding. So good, I usually make it as a football snack!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 lb deli salami, sliced
- 1⁄2 lb deli sliced provolone cheese
- 1⁄2 lb deli ham
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 (6 ounce) jars roasted red peppers, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Unroll one package of crescent rolls and use them to line the bottom of the dish. Pinch the seams together with your fingers.
- Cover rolls with half of the salami, provolone and ham.
- Lightly beat 6 of the eggs with the parmesan; pour half over top of the deli meat.
- Top with half of the peppers.
- Repeat layering the remaining salami, provolone, ham, egg mixture and peppers.
- Top with remaining package of rolls.
- Lightly beat the remaining egg and brush over top.
- Cover dish with foil; bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 30 minutes more.
- Cool 1 hour; cut into 32 squares and serve.