1 hr 15 mins
Dedee Royale's Note:
Yum! Yum! Just like when I was a child when my dad took me to the Italian neighborhood to buy these delicious Sicilian cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3Cream together butter and 2/3 cup powdered sugar until fluffy.
- 4Beat in extracts then add chopped almonds.
- 5Stir in flour and beat until well mixed.
- 6Chill for 30 minutes.
- 7Divide dough in 1/2 and roll each half into a log 1" thick in diameter.
- 8Cut each log into 3/4" pieces and roll each piece into a cylinder 2" long.
- 9Place 1-2" apart on prepared baking sheet and form into crescents with your fingers.
- 10Bake 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 11Let cool.
- 12Fill a small bowl with sifted powdered sugar and roll cooled cookies into it coating well.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Almond Crescent Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (765 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.9
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 13.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g