Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
Because i am a vegetarian i think it would be great to help other people eat and drink heathy! Parents and alot of kids today are very overweight from all this fast food! so Parents teach your kids to eat fruits and vegetables! I love this recipe and i am sure you will! Remember ITAL IS VITAL! One universal love to you all!
- 1. cut potato, cho cho, carrots, and turnip in cubes.
- 2. slice onion
- 2. saute sliced onion in frying pan, cook until tender.
- 3. add water, carrots, cho cho, turnip, and potato.
- 3. add curry powder, whole scotch pepper, garlic, thyme and ginger.
- 4. add 1 cup coconut milk and soy margarine until sauce gets creamy.
- serve with rice.
- Recipe by Ras Joseph.