Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
OH MY !!!!! This is a crowd pleaser. Kid's will love this and it's LOW in fat. May need 2- or more hours to freeze.
Top Review by ~cbw~
This was very easy to throw together and pretty tasty. The only problem I had with it was that I didn't quite care for the texture of the grape nuts and I was hoping for something that tasted more like a frozen icecream snickers. It was tasty and I will probably make it again, just without the grapenuts. Thanks for posting, Shirl!
- 340.19 g soft fat free ice cream, i use vanilla
- 236.59 ml fat-free cool whip
- 59.14 ml fat free chunky peanut butter
- 1 package sugar-free fat-free butterscotch pudding (dry)
- 85.04 g Grape-nuts cereal