Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
OH MY !!!!! This is a crowd pleaser. Kid's will love this and it's LOW in fat. May need 2- or more hours to freeze.
- 12 ounces soft fat free ice cream, i use vanilla
- 1 cup fat-free cool whip
- 1⁄4 cup fat free chunky peanut butter
- 1 package sugar-free fat-free butterscotch pudding (dry)
- 3 ounces Grape-nuts cereal
- Mix the first 4 ingredients in mixer.
- Stir in cereal.
- Pour into 8" square pan.
- Cover and freeze.
This was very easy to throw together and pretty tasty. The only problem I had with it was that I didn't quite care for the texture of the grape nuts and I was hoping for something that tasted more like a frozen icecream snickers. It was tasty and I will probably make it again, just without the grapenuts. Thanks for posting, Shirl!