Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love this receipe!! Its so easy to make and so yummy! There defintley will not be any leftovers! My family loves this and everytime my mom comes home..she makes me make this one for her! Try it...I am sure you will love it!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 green pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1 package pilsbury crescent roll
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- Saute onion and green pepper in pan.
- Add ground beef and cook until no long pink.
- Put onion/green pepper/hamburger in the bottom of the bread pan.
- Mix in spagetti sauce.
- Next, lay the sour cream on top of the hamburger mixture evenly covering all of hamburger but do not mix in.
- Finally, take cresent rolls but do not roll them up!
- just lay them flat on top of the sour cream.
- Almost like a pie topping making sure that the cresent rolls are covering the hole pan.
- Bake at 350 until cresent rolls get nice and golden brown.
- Take out of oven and let sit for a few minutes before cutting-- enjoy!
I've made this several times and my family really likes it. Wonderful comfort food. I like to add a sprinkle of red pepper flakes for just a little heat. I've also used crushed tomatoes instead of the spaghetti sauce and it still comes out great. Definitely a keeper!
Did not work for us. I added lots more spices, still, extremelly blend.
very good made for my family last night doubled the recipe and added salt and pepper to itwhile cooking the hamburger