This is a strong tea served in Israel and middle east. I am posting this at the request of my Eldest daughter who loves this Tea and was afraid of loosing the family recipe, such as it is.
- Set the tea kettle on bringing fresh water to a boil.
- Meanwhile rest a tea strainer into the top of your teapot and place the tea and cardomon into the tea strainer.
- When the water comes to a boil slowly pour it over the tea into the teapot till the teapot is full.
- Put the lid on and let it rest 3-5 minutes.
- Remove strainer.
- Serve hot tea with sugar and cream to taste. We like it sweet and creamy.