1/3 Photos of Israeli Tea
This is a strong tea served in Israel and middle east. I am posting this at the request of my Eldest daughter who loves this Tea and was afraid of loosing the family recipe, such as it is.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set the tea kettle on bringing fresh water to a boil.
- 2Meanwhile rest a tea strainer into the top of your teapot and place the tea and cardomon into the tea strainer.
- 3When the water comes to a boil slowly pour it over the tea into the teapot till the teapot is full.
- 4Put the lid on and let it rest 3-5 minutes.
- 5Remove strainer.
- 6Serve hot tea with sugar and cream to taste. We like it sweet and creamy.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Israeli Tea
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: