Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this recipe from Joy of Kosher. It is a really good and easy recipe that uses prepared Turkish Salad from Sabra brand. Delicious with pita bread or matzo. Food.com does not recognize the important ingredient of Sabra Turkish Salad, use an 8 ounce container that can be found in the Hummus section of the supermarket.
- 6 ounces tuna in olive oil
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- Place turkish salad in a small sauce pan.
- Cook until just heated through.
- Add undrained tuna and lemon juice.
- Serve with pita bread and matzo.