Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is something I discovered when I moved here, I always make a batch every Chanukah.
Make and share this Israeli Spinach Fritters recipe from Food.com.
- Grate potatoes, zucchini and onion in food processor (work quickly to avoid discoloration).
- Squeeze out liquid.
- Add spinach, egg, flour, cumin, coriander, salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well.
- In large non-stick skillet, heat enough oil to cover bottom of the pan.
- Spoon out the batter into pan, being careful not to crowd.
- Cook until crisp and brown on one side, then turn and fry on other side.
- Keep finished pancakes warm in oven all pancakes are fried.
- Drain on paper towels.