This is something I discovered when I moved here, I always make a batch every Chanukah.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grate potatoes, zucchini and onion in food processor (work quickly to avoid discoloration).
- 2Squeeze out liquid.
- 3Add spinach, egg, flour, cumin, coriander, salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Mix well.
- 5In large non-stick skillet, heat enough oil to cover bottom of the pan.
- 6Spoon out the batter into pan, being careful not to crowd.
- 7Cook until crisp and brown on one side, then turn and fry on other side.
- 8Keep finished pancakes warm in oven all pancakes are fried.
- 9Drain on paper towels.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Israeli Spinach Fritters
Serving Size: 1 (2094 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.3
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 39.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 2.5 g