Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make fairly small pieces of cucumber, tomato, and everything else.
- 1⁄2 a cucumber
- 1 large tomatoes
- 3 baby carrots (thin sliced)
- 1⁄2 an avocado (optional)
- olive (any amount)
- lemon juice (optional dressing)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Chop the cucumber, tomato, and olives.
- Pit and peel the avocado, then cut it into small pieces. Wrap the other half in aluminum foil and save for another time.
- Put everything into a salad bowl, or just a fairly large bowl, then add the carrots, which should look like thin pieces of wood, cut in apart in disks. You can also shred the carrot.
- Add a tablespoon or two of lemon juice, then add salt and pepper (to taste).
Made this for the whole family. Kids loved it. It was devoured. We served it over Cous Cous. I'll cut the cucumber and tomatoes into smaller bits next time. Adding to my Cookbook. Great Recipe !!!!
I thought this was a pretty good salad and nice twist to regular old lettuce salads. I was bit wary of how the lemon juice would taste with carrots and cucumber. I made it up and my dad and I split most of the container withh only a tiny bit leftovered. I used alot of ground pepper in it but thats my preference.