Recipe by Chef Daniel A.
Make fairly small pieces of cucumber, tomato, and everything else.
Top Review by tehoover
Made this for the whole family. Kids loved it. It was devoured. We served it over Cous Cous. I'll cut the cucumber and tomatoes into smaller bits next time. Adding to my Cookbook. Great Recipe !!!!
- 1⁄2 a cucumber
- 1 large tomatoes
- 3 baby carrots (thin sliced)
- 1⁄2 an avocado (optional)
- olive (any amount)
- lemon juice (optional dressing)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the cucumber, tomato, and olives.
- Pit and peel the avocado, then cut it into small pieces. Wrap the other half in aluminum foil and save for another time.
- Put everything into a salad bowl, or just a fairly large bowl, then add the carrots, which should look like thin pieces of wood, cut in apart in disks. You can also shred the carrot.
- Add a tablespoon or two of lemon juice, then add salt and pepper (to taste).