- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the chopped vegetables in a serving bowl. Gently toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper (to taste).
- Drizzle over the vegetables and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.