Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from SaveurMagazine. Posted for ZWT 2006
Make and share this Israeli Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 cucumbers, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- chopped of fresh mint, to taste
- Combine the tomatoes, cucmbers and onions in a bowl.
- Pour lemon juice over vegetables.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss well before serving.
Excellent salad. I made this without the mint and it was just delicious. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for ZWT6.
Yum! This was so easy and very refreshing. I will make this again! Thanks susie for a great keeper. Made by an Unruly Under the Influence for ZWT6.
Yummy! This salad reminds me of my mothers cooking. When I lived at home every night we would have a salad side dish and my mother would make something similar to this. This salad was yummy and refreshing. Thank you susie cooks.