Every Israeli mother makes this when in a hurry or lazy. Great for parties or the Shavuot holiday. You can make it as small or as large as you need. There are also many ways to make it less rich to cut down calories but the taste will be affected. I often drizzle flavors on the top and between layers like maple syrup, silan (date honey), fig honey, dulce de leche or chocolate sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 (500 g) packages cassata or petit burre biscuits
- 500 g white cheese (9%)
- 230 ml plain yogurt
- 250 ml sour cream
- 1 (250 ml) container whipping cream or 1 (250 ml) container full fat cream cheese spread
- 12 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding (2 80g packages)
- 1 (230 ml) container plain yogurt
- 1Put the milk in a shallow dish.
- 2Dip cookies in milk and line bottom and sides of pan.
- 3Mix all filling ingredients in a bowl.
- 4Spread half of the mixture evenly over cookies.
- 5Dip more cookies in milk to cover cheese mixture.
- 6Spread the rest of the cheese mixture on top of cookie layer.
- 7Dip and lay a third layer of cookies.
- 8Spread the last container of yogurt evenly over the final layer of cookies.
- 9Crumble more biscuits over the topping.
- 10Place in refrigerator or freezer for at least 2 hours.
- 11Remove ahead of time if frozen.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Israeli Really Simple No Bake Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 640.1
- Calories from Fat 351
- Total Fat 39.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 67.9 mg
- Sodium 791.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant vanilla pudding