A combination of several favorite recipes all in one! Israeli coucous is larger than regular coucous and can be found in the kosher section of the grocery store.
- 1 (8 7/8 ounce) package israeli couscous
- 1⁄2 medium cucumber, peeled and diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 2 -3 green onions, sliced
- 10 black olives, sliced
- 6 ounces fat free feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cook coucous according to package directions, drain and rinse in cool water.
- Combine remaining ingredients and cover and chill till ready to eat.