1/2 Photos of Israeli Chickpea Salad
This is a refreshing, crunchy and healthy salad with one of my favorites: chickpeas! It's a good main-dish vegetarian salad, uses ingredients typically "on-hand" - and is delicious with pita chips! As you can imagine, it's awesome with garden-fresh veggies in the summer! Add black olives if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 3 large ripe plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped bermuda onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1Combine vegetables.
- 2Whisk together dressing and mix into vegetables.
- 3Allow to chill in refrigerator for an hour or so before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Israeli Chickpea Salad
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.5
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1195.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 6.5 g