Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I improvised with this combination. Instantly it became one of my family's favorites. Best of all, it is quick and easy. You can use Granola instead of nuts and lemon yogurt instead of lite vanilla, if you wish.
- 8 medium apples, peeled, cored and cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, unsalted
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 papaya, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1⁄2 cup raisins or 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup light vanilla yogurt
- Mix with lemon juice (to prevent apples from turning brown). Toss with spices, add walnuts, mango, papaya, bananas, pineapple, raisins, and coconut. Mix with yogurt and serve immediately.