I got this off the internet. I have not tried it, but I LOVE Islands dip, so I hope this is it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2Place garlic in a small baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes, until soft. Remove from heat. When cool enough to touch, squeeze softened garlic from skins.
- 3In an 8x8 inch baking dish, spread the roasted garlic, spinach, artichoke hearts, Alfredo-style pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and cream cheese.
- 4Cover and bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until cheeses are melted and bubbly. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Islands Copycat Spinach Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.6
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 61.2 mg
- Sodium 516.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 17.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: