Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this off the internet. I have not tried it, but I LOVE Islands dip, so I hope this is it!
Make and share this Islands Copycat Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 4 garlic cloves
- 284 g frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 280 g alfredo sauce
- 115 g shredded mozzarella cheese
- 35 g grated parmesan cheese
- 112 g cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place garlic in a small baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes, until soft. Remove from heat. When cool enough to touch, squeeze softened garlic from skins.
- In an 8x8 inch baking dish, spread the roasted garlic, spinach, artichoke hearts, Alfredo-style pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and cream cheese.
- Cover and bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until cheeses are melted and bubbly. Serve warm.