- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced into 1-inch chunks
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh pineapple, diced
- vanilla ice cream, to garnish
- toasted sweetened coconut, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter, brown sugar, lime juice, rum, and seasonings in a large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add bananas and pineapple.
- Saute until tender, but not soft, about 2 minutes.
- Serve over scoops of vanilla ice cream, garnished with coconut.
- **To toast your coconut, place in a nonstick skillet over medium heat about 5 minutes or until golden.