Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this on a package of chicken wings. Haven't tried it yet, but it sounded really tasty! NOTE: It also called for one large banana, but IMO that sounded disgusting so I omitted it...I'll leave that up to you.
- 1 tablespoon garlic oil
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped & drained
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisin
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- Place everything in a blender or food processor & puree.
- Pour into a med. saucepan & heat over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened -- about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat & let cool.
- Use as basting for wings or as a dipping sauce.