Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Looked at Bahama Breeze's Restaurant menu for ideas for the Caribbean part of ZWT and noticed they had recipes section and this is one of them.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2⁄3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Mix all ingredients together. Refrigerate.
We loved this vinaigrette. It was light, had a wonderful combination of flavors plus a little heat. We're really glad it made enough for us enjoy on our salads the rest of the week. I plan to make it again in the future. Selected for CQ3 2016.
Easy to make and added a nice citrus tang to our salad. Bet it would make a great marinade for chicken! made for CQ2106 IHPi
This vinaigrette is simple to put together and has just the right amount of spiciness. I served it over a spinach salad.