- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs top sirloin steaks, cut in thin strips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first six ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add steak and turn to coat well.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Drain meat from marinade, and discard remaining marinade.
- Thread meat onto skewers.
- (Soak bamboo skewers in water first).
- Grill until steak is cooked but still moist.
- Don't overcook or steak will be too dry.